Thursday, September 18, 2008

Obama: $1000 Tax Break to Middle Class

My hairdresser is gonna hate me. She replied to my post. (I feel like Kathy Griffin.)
I have read Obama's economic plan and there is no tax cuts as he promises! However, under his economic plan he will be more than happy to have the IRS complete your yearly tax returns for you. This is in black and white. But- he only TALKS of tax cuts.

I replied.
And you believe John McCain is going to cut YOUR taxes, *****? He wants to make the Bush tax cuts on those earning over $250,000 permanent. (If you make over 250,000/year I am in the wrong line of work.)

And I went on as I often do, probably a little too snarky but, at this point, I don't want to be liked. I want a vote for Barack Obama. We are drowning and Barack offers a lifeline of civility. And in the video below, Barack speaks with pride in the knowledge that his plan is right and conviction in his ideas - like a President should.



I'm not sure what other economic plans are out there but this sentence fragment links to the real economic plan of Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

3 comments:

  1. If I had my mail-in ballot here, I'd already have voted. When's that damn thing going to get here, anyway!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't want to be liked by anyone ever? You want to be all alone in the world forever? I don't believe that for one minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...if that's what you took away from this entry then so be it but it's not what I wrote. Thanks for the comment though.

    ReplyDelete